Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meal Plan for the Week of January 16th

Thought I would post what I am planning to prepare for the upcoming week...in case that is helpful to any of you!

Rosemary Chicken Kabobs (recipe to follow in another post)
Meatloaf (see Omega Maetballs recipe posted earlier as I will use that as my basic recipe)
Steak & Tomato-Baked Eggs (recipe to follow)
Roasted Root Vegetables (recipe to follow)
Sweet Potato Oven-Baked Fries
Carrot-Raisin Salad (recipe to follow)

I prep many meals on Sunday afternoons as the work week is SO busy for me. So, I will be washing, peeling, and chopping salad veggies to keep in a Rubbermaid container, too. I will slice & chop up a baked turkey breast...pan frying turkey slices in the morning with an egg is tasty -- I tried it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment